For students: 8:30 a.m.
Students need to follow the signs to their staging location by 8:30 a.m. Families will proceed to Boettcher Concert Hall. Upon check-in, graduates must pick up name cards that will be used by announcers when they receive their degree. Beginning at 9:30 a.m., graduates will line up to form the academic procession. The Procession will begin at 9:45 a.m.
To Boettcher Concert Hall
The Preforming Arts Complex is located in downtown Denver at 1000 14th Street. The closest major intersection is Colfax Avenue and Speer Boulevard.
Please click here for more information on the Denver Performing Arts Complex parking garage including helpful tips and directions.
Handicapped parking is available in the Performing Arts Complex parking garage.
Please visit the Denver Performing Arts Complex Parking web page for more information.
Special disability seating is available on a first come, first served basis. Seating for audience members with disabilities is limited.
Please arrive no later than 9:15 a.m. to ensure appropriate seating. Ushers will be able to direct you to disability seating.
Sign Language Interpreters
Venue Rules and Regulations
Please notify the Commencement Coordinator by Friday, April 6, 2019 if your family needs a sign language interpreter.
Call the President’s office at 303-256-9462 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reserved seating will be made available for you/your family.
All students and guests are required to abide by the following venue policies:
To ensure the safety of guests, Arts & Venues is providing enhanced security, including metal detectors, at the Denver Performing Arts Complex. All guests are strongly encouraged to arrive early for security and bag screening; exterior doors open 45 minutes prior to your ticketed performance.
· Empty or factory-sealed water bottles (plastic and aluminum)
· Limelight beverages in plastic cups with lids
· Bags smaller than 12” x 12” x 12” (must fit under designated seat)
PROHIBITED ITEMS INSIDE ARTS COMPLEX VENUES
· ALL OUTSIDE FOOD AND BEVERAGES
· Marijuana and drugs without a prescription
· Laser pointers (will be confiscated and patron subject to ejection)
· Weapons or items construed as weapons (including, but not limited to: firearms, knives, sharp-edged objects, mace and pepper spray, tasers, props/toys)
· Bullhorns or noisemakers
· Selfie Sticks
· Confetti, glitter and other items that can be thrown
· Commercial signage
· Animals (except service animals)
· Bicycles and scooters
· Patrons bringing skateboards, inline skates, hoverboards, or strollers will be asked to check them at the theatre
· Remote control flying devices or UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles)
· Bags larger than 12” x 12” x 12”
NOTE: The safety and security of all Arts Complex guests is our top priority. All bags and persons entering an Arts Complex venue are subject to search. Theatergoers may be asked to open bulky outerwear, such as jackets, prior to entering. All belongings brought into the theater must be kept under the direct control of the owner at all times. Bags and valuables should not be left unattended. Arts Complex management reserves the right to refuse any item deemed a potential safety or security risk or with the potential to be a distraction to the event being held. Arts Complex rules are subject to change.