There will be security checkpoints for both graduating students & guests entering the venue.
- Leave items like balloons, flowers, purses, etc. with guests (large items are not allowed).
- Go down the service road on the left side of the venue to enter via the back of the building.
- Inside, follow signs to the designated area for your college or major (there is no alphabetical lineup).
- Assemble with friends in your program of study & wait until the ceremony begins.
- If needed, use the restroom now because you cannot leave your seat during the ceremony.
- Ushers will guide you when to enter the floor seating area, and later, when to proceed to the stage.
- There will be a printed program at your seat.
- When approaching & exiting the stage, you'll be photographed quickly (be ready & do not hold up the line).
- Before crossing the stage, give your name card to the announcer.
- Cross the stage to greet the dean as your name is announced & then promptly exit to return to your seat.
STAY SEATED UNTIL ALL NAMES HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED.